Recently I began working on a project that will integrate with Basecamp’s API to fetch and sync data back and forth. My approach to the application was simple. I began by designing the interface, marking it up, and getting some basic jQuery interactions functional. After a few hours it was time to begin working with Basecamp’s rather simple to use API.
Master Informatix Systems Inc.
- At least 7 years of experience in ColdFusion, with a focus on development using CFCs
- Exposure to frameworks like Fusebox, Model glue, and Mach-II is preferable.
- Ability to read and create UML class and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in writing web pages using XHTML for content and CSS as the primary form of presentation.
- Should possess any programming background with some object oriented language(s)
- Experience with web services is preferable.
- Experience with search technology is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of version control is necessary
- Experience working on ColdFusion 9.0 in atleast one project is necessary
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
Purpose This position is responsible for independently analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting highly complex application software.– These software applications must be independently developed and maintained ensuring high-quality standards with minimal defects.– Accountabilities Analyzes, designs, and documents software applications: Coordinates across multiple applications and project teams to investigate and analyze verbal and written requests for application software, interpreting application requirements to construct highly complex applications. Evaluates options to determine the best design approach for highly complex or critical software code and applications ensuring test plans are created that meet application requirements. Writes comprehensive technical documentation for applications and systems, facilitating their maintenance. Constructs, tests, installs, and maintains software applications: Develops highly complex software code, which is maintainable, easy to use, and satisfies application requirements…..
We’re looking for someone with passion for what they do. We love our work. We strive for continuous innovation. Every voice is heard & weighed. We are forward-thinking professionals who strive to create elegant solutions for complex problems. Bring your knowledge, your experience and your love for coding. The ColdFusion Developer reports to the IT / IS Director and is responsible for handling tasks such as new web application development, updates & modifications to current web applications, data cleansing & mining, testing, writing documentation & squashing bugs. Cape optional. Tasks will involve our customer facing custom e-commerce platform, integrating with 3rd party technologies for search, shipping rates and tracking, and providing tools, reports and other support to departments within our organization.
BAE Systems is seeking a Software and Web Application Developer with a strong focus area in ColdFusion.
The Developer will be part of a Multimedia Development Team which is responsible for development and implementation of higly visible tools and applications for a large Government Agency.
Projects are both long-term development and maintenance, and short-term design and deploy type projects.
The team works collaboratively with the requesting office to develop requirements and milestones.
The developer will work both independently in the completion of his or her assignments and as part of a team.
The developer will develop and maintain websites for web-based issue-oriented reporting initiatives of the Government customer.
In performing these tasks, he/she will interface and coordinate with the corporate web services office to obtain the necessary procedures for the development and maintenance of websites.
Taskings shall also include, but not be limited to the following:
- Development of interactive database driven websites of intelligence issues
- Maintenance of the existing websites
- Provide technical support for web development forums
- Provide information supporting the Communities of Practice
- 5+ Years with BS or 2+ Years with MS or 0+ Years with PhD
- Adobe Creative Suite (4 or 5) with a specific understanding and ability to perform ColdFusion development.
- HTML, XML, J2EE or other Java languages, Flash Action Scripting, Oracle and/or SQL
Job Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Client: Equator Financial Services
Job Responsibility :
- The Developer”s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned timeframe.
- The Developer is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Work with account managers to facilitate consensus in client meetings while projecting confidence, significant industry knowledge and basic facilitation skills
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
- Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
- Lead team of developers to develop unique solutions that utilize appropriate, leading-edge knowledge to help client realize business objectives
- Bachelor”s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years as a Senior ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- Cold Fusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place
- 3+ years creating object-oriented ColdFusion MX applications
- 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server 200X as a developer
A hot D.C. area creative agency seeks a FT/PT ColdFusion developer for six months, or more. Work from home in the D.C. area to assist clients, producing XHTML and Section 508-compliant code. Required: At least three years of ColdFusion experience Windows Server 2003 through 2008 (2008 preferred) At least two performance examples for business proposals Government and non-profit development experience helpful Location: Work from home in the D.C. area
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience in any web technology
- Should be willing to learn ColdFusion latest skills
- Should be able to work independently
- Should posses good client facing skills
- Should have prior experience working on enhancement or maintenance projects
- Should possess good debugging and analytical skills to manage bug projects
- Exposure to agile methodology is good to have.
We have an urgent requirement for contract COLD FUSION DEVELOPERS
Please send your resume on Title: Cold Fusion developers Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Cold fusion developers to work on a compensation system providing deep technical expertise, problem solving capabilities and ability to operate independently to reach broadly defined outcomes. Will need to leverage technical knowledge, code analysis and documentation to find, fix and close critical defects and outstanding issues in both new and existing code
- Responsible for coordinating, maintaining, and updating information on the organization’s various websites.
- Remains familiar with the websites in order to help maintain website content as needed.
- Responsible for developing new online applications using HTML and ColdFusion.
- Responsible for maintaining existing online applications using ASP as assigned until they can be ported to ColdFusion
- Creates, modifies, and maintains tables in databases such as Access, Oracle, or SQL Server as needed for projects assigned.
- Reads and responds to all email from users regarding the organization’s websites and difficulty using the site or finding information.
Necessary Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and at least 4 years experience in web development required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML coding (including tables, forms, Dynamic HTML/CSS).
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update ColdFusion files.
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML coding (including tables, forms, Dynamic HTML/CSS).
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update VBScript, ASP and ColdFusion files.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server Administration, as well as advanced knowledge of Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Familiarity with Internet resources, including email, listservers, web browsing, newsgroups, online services, and FTP.
- Familiarity with database development and design, as well as ODBC data sources connecting with VBScript, ASP and Coldfusion.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Administration, Microsoft Access, as well as advanced knowledge of database design fundamentals.
- Familiarity with the life-cycle of application development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and diplomacy skills.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a busy environment.