We are looking for a mid-level ColdFusion Developer with SQL experience to join our successful and growing eLearning technology company in Las Vegas.
The Developer works closely with the Sr. Developers, Technology Managers, QA team and other project or platform development team members to develop solutions to enhance our application/platform product or resolve specific client requirements. The Developer may occasionally interact with clients in a technical advisory capacity. This is in addition to other company employees throughout the organization that fall with in the normal scope of interaction with this position.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience developing RIAs in Coldfusion (V8 or higher)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS SQL
- Aptitude using SVN software for development collaboration
- PHP 5 knowledge a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proficiency in all supported web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Proficiency in all supported operating systems, including XP, Vista, Win 7, Mac OS X
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills