Archive for category Jobs
We are looking for a mid-level ColdFusion Developer with SQL experience to join our successful and growing eLearning technology company in Las Vegas.
The Developer works closely with the Sr. Developers, Technology Managers, QA team and other project or platform development team members to develop solutions to enhance our application/platform product or resolve specific client requirements. The Developer may occasionally interact with clients in a technical advisory capacity. This is in addition to other company employees throughout the organization that fall with in the normal scope of interaction with this position.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience developing RIAs in Coldfusion (V8 or higher)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS SQL
- Aptitude using SVN software for development collaboration
- PHP 5 knowledge a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proficiency in all supported web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Proficiency in all supported operating systems, including XP, Vista, Win 7, Mac OS X
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
ColdFusion Developer Wanted!
We are a dynamic and well established company located minutes from Houston’s Galleria Area seeking for a well-rounded ColdFusion developer to build a team that maintains and develops new programs revolving around CFML.
We are most interested in finding the right full-time individual but are open to alternatives.
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Experience identifying and resolving problems.
- Must be capable of developing web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2 backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2.
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Section 508 experience desired.
- jQuery experience a plus.
- SQL 2008.
- Coldfusion 9 that has a .net aspect to it as well
- Familiar with Coldfusion 7 or 8 is fine as well.
- Must be very good with the database, able to write stored procedures, etc.
- Progress sql would be GREAT but not a requirement.
- Ajax, Dojo, Goole API, XML
- Any reporting services or coldfusion framework is a big plus.
- Very good communication skills
Need resources to perform developer/lead developer roles on various IT projects. Resources are required to have Intermediate (2-5 Yrs) experience in ColdFusion. Additionally, it would be desired if one resource also had OpenSpan knowledge.
Skill Experience Need
1) ColdFusion Intermediate Required
2) OpenSpan Intermediate Desired
The Moneypaper is a seasoned financial institution with over 25 years of history. We publish numerous financial publications and operate a widely used brokerage service. We have a large trusting customer base from all over the country and around the world. We currently have an opening for a dedicated and resilient programmer with expert ColdFusion skills. Your main objectives and responsibilities will be to work on new and existing financial applications, public websites, and private business critical intranet applications.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Expert level of Coldfusion skill: This includes working with CFC’s,
- Frameworks, and application variables.
- Expert level of SQL skill: You must know how to work with and create normalized table structures, write complex queries, and use joins, sub-queries, and functions.
- HTML / CSS: You must be fluent in HTML and CSS. You will be using it extensively on numerous public websites.
- Proficient knowledge of XML (for use with frameworks and web services).
Simple coders need not apply:
We need our candidate to be energetic, organized, and forward thinking. You will not only be requested to complete tasks, but you will be relied upon to come up with suggestions, improvements, and logical additions to the projects you are working on.Your attitude and ability to produce in theme of our objectives is just as important as your technical skills.
As a federal government contractor, ASRC Federal and its subsidiary companies participate in the electronic eligibility verification system (E-verify). This system is used to validate that all of our employees are legally eligible to work in the United States.
More information about this job:
ASRC Primus, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal is currently seeking an Web Applications Developer (ColdFusion, Java) (Application Developer V) in Greenbelt, MD.
- Develops software applications and code in accordance with applicable requirements documentation.
- Develops and executes test plans for software system verification and acceptance, and develops required documentation; conducts systems requirements development and allocation; manages software specifications, analyses of software systems, and codes of software modules.
- Supports the integration of hardware and software systems, and generation of related documentation.
- Ability to work with customers (end users, business unit managers, senior managers) to define requirements and manage issues surrounding software development.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and can fully inform management of pertinent issues and progress on projects.
- Individuals work with customers to define and document requirements.
- Also may be required to design/develop database tables in response to requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field, with over 5 years of experience is required.
Minimum of 6 solid years of experience in ColdFusion MX6/MX7, ASP.NET C#
Jawood is seeking a Senior .Net, Coldfusion Developer.
- Demonstrated experience in ColdFusion MX6/MX7, ASP.NET C#, Oracle 8i +, and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Ability to learn how to support COTS packages like MPM/wInsight, Kronos, others
- Established track record in developing and supporting dynamic data-driven Web sites and applications by utilizing relational database design concepts.
- Self starter with ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve issues as well as manage server and application upgrades.
- Must act as a technical mentor to junior support personnel and take initiative as a lead on application projects for the business.
- Act as liaison to internal business partners to ensure that team expectations are being met.
- Work closely with internal customers and other I.S. team members to support and develop world-class solutions that solve business problems and meet company objectives.
- Minimum of 6 solid years of experience in ColdFusion MX6/MX7, ASP.NET C# with a focus on Visual Studio 2008 / .NET 3.5 as well as established track record in supporting applications with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Motivated to support applications by utilizing appropriate coding, style, and testing standards in alignment with customer requirements.
- Ability to implement projects with both waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of meeting budget and schedule commitments with a results-based attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate customer demonstrations of developed and COTS software tools, and to promote enhancements to existing applications that provide an improved user experience.
- 6 years experience in a software development environment with strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSE, MCSD, and MCTS
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Sharepoint object model, feature packaging, WCF, WPF, and the ASP.NET life cycle.
- Understanding of XQuery and ability to implement Web services
Cold Fusion Developer to perform analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation under the direction of a Project Manager, Tech Lead, or Application Development Manager to support Mainframe and/or Agent Center aspects of funded projects or production support, including the Advanced Home Protection project.
Required Skill: COBOL Cold Fusion
ColdFusion/SQL Developer with SSIS Exp_AGA010 Immediate Hire, Need resume ASAP Details are as follows: Title : ColdFusion/SQL Developer Location : Wayne, NJ Duration : 6 months+ Explanation for Position: Advanced level Cold Fusion/SQL Server developer for the TMS project. Candidate will take over development and support of an enterprise level system.
- SQL Language
- Advanced Cold Fusion
- Advanced HTML
- Intermediate Web Development Technologies
- Advanced C# .NET
- Beginner Candidate must have strong SQL Server, including SSIS