Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Application Programmer 1 (Software Development Analyst 2) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Memphis, TN.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence… The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s team supporting the USPS Address Quality Programs
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Data Processing or related field and 4 years of experience in related experience. In lieu of degree, high school diploma and 8 years of experience in related field may be considered.
- Four (4) years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- Must be proficient programming with Coldfusion, XML, HTML, DHTML, .NET and C++ on a multiple platforms including Windows, Linux and Solaris .
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills, as well as the skills listed above, will be given preferential consideration:
Experience with (in) Flex, Java, JSP, Windows IIS and Apache web server administration Oracle, PL/SQL and Coldfusion application server administration is a plus.
Security Clearance Required.
Here is the link.