Hobby Lobby’s Advertising department is currently looking for a ColdFusion Web Developer to fill an exciting design position.
- Minimum of two years of ColdFusion experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Dreamweaver and Suite products
- Must have experience with hardware and software issues
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Understand the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and PCI compliance
- Understands advances relational database concepts
- Must be able to read and understand XML schemas
- Must have past experience in bulk email platforms from design to code and implementation, with strong understanding of list segmentation
- Knowledge of analytics and visitor tracking
- Must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities
- Must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with ASP website is a plus
Here is the link.