We have released the ColdFusion 10 update 3 today. It fixes quite a number of important/critical issues, mostly related to connectors, in ColdFusion 10. This update can be downloaded and installed using the update installer mechanism in the administrator that we introduced in ColdFusion 10. Please make sure that you have applied the ColdFusion 10 mandatory update before applying this update.
Some of the important bugs fixed in this update are
- ColdFusion server is non-responsive when receiving a POST request with an XML body for a Web Service.
- Web sites fail with ‘Service Not Available’ error intermittently.
- Pages with multiple frames load the incorrect pages when updating frames, intermittently.
- Application pool on IIS 7.5 crashes due to certain Web Service requests.
- DateConvert(“local2UTC”, date) breaks other DateTime functions.
For more details on this release, please refer to this technote.