- Minimum 8 years experience developing web applications in ColdFusion.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training is required plus minimum 8 years experience.
- Demonstrated English language communication skills.
Desirable Skill and Technical Requirements :
- 8+ years developing applications with ColdFusion programming language.
- Experience with Version 8.x+ experience and/or Adobe Certified CF Expert a plus.
- Experience with the integration and use of Microsoft SQL Server with regard to Cold Fusion web applications.
- Expertise in integrationof SiteMinder and/or LDAP security into ColdFusion web applications.
- Experience with current level of development products and tools including: CFEclipse, Subversion (SVN), TOAD, jQuery.
- Demonstrated ability to develop accessible websites that are 508 compliant.
- Expertise in structured markup languages (HTML, SML) and transformation technologies (XSL, XSLT) required.
- Experience with ColdFusion frameworks; for example, ColdBox, FW1 or CFWheels.
Here is the link.