Sentari Technologies is currently looking for a VB.Net/Coldfusion Developer for a 12 month contract in Austin, TX. Sentari offers excellent benefits – Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, and 401k. Our client has an immediate need for a VB.NET / PL/SQL/ColdFusion developer to maintain and enhance a large Oracle based application and work with a team to transform draft screen designs and dialog flow of screens, including links to other URLs, into a SQL-based prototype within a rapid turnaround cycle. The successful candidate will be responsible for transforming the approved prototype into a Web-based ColdFusion application for internal and external users. Successful candidate will be producing module specifications, unit test requirements, and system and integration test requirements as well as implementing applications in complex environments in an iterative prototype-user evaluation life cycle with later more complete functional versions accessible to select external users via the Internet. Contractor will also be developing detailed flowcharts and models, implementing specifications, and performing modifications from design reviews, prototype evaluations and assessment testing. Communicating and working with people of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- A Microsoft developer certification in VB.NET is preferred.
- Sr. Coldfusion Developer must be experienced in developing Internet Web browser-based reporting applications using ColdFusion to access an Oracle 8i database in a multi-developer, configuration controlled environment.
- ColdFusion experience must include FuseBox 3 methodology or later.
- Must have experience developing Oracle PL/SQL applications and familiarity with Oracle objects tables, constraints, triggers, etc.
- Sr. Coldfusion Developer skills such as data modeling, entity relationship diagrams, SQL, and Web page user interface design and also come with knowledge of database concepts such as referential integrity and data normalization are required.
- Experince with Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels.
- Five (5) years of full time experience in computer programming and/or systems analysis preferred.
Here is the link.