Position : Senior ColdFusion Developer
Location : DC
Duration : 6+ Months
Start : ASAP
ColdFusion Developer with 3+ Years of experience will be responsible for managing new and existing budgetary software systems providing full time on-site support during normal business hours. Management of software systems includes applications programming, maintenance programming, system testing, troubleshooting, systems analysis, and systems architecture and software documentation. The candidate must be able to interact with end-users and team members providing, in a time-sensitive environment, solutions that integrate well with the overall infrastructure.
ColdFusion Software Developer must have experience with:
- Coldfusion with current experience in 8.0, 9.0 and Oracle 11G to develop web applications
- Experience of database design and development of PLSQL functions and procedures
- Familiarity with XML technologies and web services (i.e. SOAP, WDDX technologies, etc.)
- Familiarity with source control systems like SourceSafe
- Installation and maintenance of application system software with experience in applying patches on the ColdFusion application and Oracle
- Firm understanding on OO, AJAX concepts and design patterns utilizing ColdFusion .
- BS degree in CS or equivalent required.
- Certified ColdFusion developer is an added advantage.