Serco Inc. is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to support a contract with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Basic scope of the position will include transitioning hundreds of Microsoft Access databases and Microsoft Excel sheets into a Cold Fusion and SQL Server environment.
- BS in Computer Sciences; experience can be substituted for education
- 3 years experience developing enterprise applications using Cold Fusion
- Thorough understanding of effective UX design practices and user centric programming techniques required
- VBA programming experience highly preferred
- SQL experience highly preferred
Here is the link.