Duration: 2-3 months
The candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Utilize skills with Adobe technologies, mainly focused but not limited to ColdFusion
- Work with DBA and other developers to design databases.
- Adhere to and promote best practices and methodologies within the software development group
- Draft technical documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.
- Get involved in project initiation, estimation and planning, and utilize SharePoint for collaboration with project team.
- Report status to manager and to project leaders.
- Support and maintain existing applications.
- 6+ years of software design and development experience
- 5+ years experience working with the following technologies:
- ColdFusion up to version 9
- Strong experience working with MS SQL Server and T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Extensive knowledge and involvement in the analysis, design and development of custom business software
- Thorough knowledge of the entire SDLC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Education:
- Degree or advanced degree in relevant major