A major medical services company in El Segundo is hiring a Contract Senior ColdFusion Developer to start as soon as possible at $50 – $65/hour (W2 rate) for 4-6 months with excellent chance of extension. This developer will be assisting with a project that will be focusing on creating a custom application for entering medical equipment repair data by BioMed Technicians. BioMed Managers will run reports from this system to ensure new policies and processes are being followed to obtain replacement parts at the lowest cost option. This new equipment repair tracking system will save millions of dollars each year.
- 1+ years jQuery (familiarity with jQuery being a key factor)
- 1+ years of general development with AJAX technologies
- 3+ years ColdFusion (CF 7-9 is acceptable)
- Strong understanding of CSS, the DOM, and browser standards compliance.
- Strong understanding of SQL Databases
- Working knowledge of JSON messaging
- Working knowledge of Eclipse/CFEclipse
- Working knowledge of Subversion
Here is the link.