We have a very urgent requirement for ColdFusion Developer in Los Angeles, CA.
Please review the job requirements and provide the below requested details along with your resume.
Position: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months
- The Developer’s main goal is to implement the application as specified within the planned timeframe.
- The Developer is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Work with account managers to facilitate consensus in client meetings while projecting confidence, significant industry knowledge and basic facilitation skills
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
- Check code and communicate task status in a timely manner
- Lead team of developers to develop unique solutions that utilize appropriate, leading-edge knowledge to help client realize business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years as a Senior ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- Cold Fusion applications in a code-managed, multi-tier object-oriented ColdFusion development environment with process-release management in place
- 3+ years creating object-oriented ColdFusion MX applications
- 5+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server 200X as a developer
- Excellent PC skills; MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook