Provide assistance to the Director of Interactive Marketing in the development, implementation and support of custom web-based applications for the company’s web sites.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist with management, maintenance and support of all Web sites, Web-based applications and databases.
- Develop custom database-driven Web-based applications using the latest Web technologies.
- Manage the full life cycle of a Web development project, from design to implementation.
- Work with the Marketing team to design online user experiences.
- Perform backups of Web-based applications and databases.
- Install and support third party software on Web server including log file analysis tools, MS SQL, MySQL, PHP, Cold Fusion, banner management software and FTP tools.
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement software code.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a safe and clean manner.
- Perform other accountabilities and projects as assigned.
Here is the link.