Duration: 3 months contract to hire
Developer will participate in the software development activities required to support the Base Access Security Information Control System (BASICS II), as well as other requirements and initiatives.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High School diploma.
- 11 years related experience with minimum of 5 years in software development.
- Solid experience of the full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- Minimum of 3 years experience with ColdFusion (CF) 8 or greater
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Oracle 10G or greater
- Solid experience with Oracle including database design, modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with software configuration management tools (such as: Borland Star Team, Visual Source Safe, or any enterprise level version control system)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance (INTERIM required to start)
- US Citizenship required
Here is the link.