Candidate should be very strong in ColdFusion, web services, system integration, .net.
Location – San Diego,CA
Duration – 6 months
Job: SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Customer Care Systems
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering.
- Must have five years of experience in business application design, development, installation and modification in an online environment.
- A minimum of five years experience in client/server and web development (Cold Fusion5 and 8, ASP.net, C#, VB.net HTML, etc.).
- Experience with SQL in the installation and support of applications is required.
- Experience with web services a must.
- Experience with Java a plus.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with business applications in the client server and the web environment.
- The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to express complex technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Must be able to work well on cross- functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks, as well as the ability to work well with vendors to achieve client objectives.
- Experience with version control software required, MKS is a plus.
- Experience with systems integration in a complex architectural environment a plus, knowledge of security software best practices is required and authentication software (Siteminder) a plus.
- Development tools experience required (Dreamweaver, Visual Studio) and web 2.0 experience a plus.
Here is the link.