Duration: 6 months
Systems Analyst are:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Must be able to maintain an excellent relationship with the users.
- Must be able to able to work well with others and to obtain their cooperation and support.
- Must be able to develop a detailed understanding of a large complex application quickly.
- Must be able to work independently, making the best use of existing resources, to provide high-quality deliverables and solutions.
- Must have extensive experience as a Business Systems Analyst providing quality production support for a large, complex application.
- Must have extensive experience tracking reported issues and managing issues through to a timely resolution.
- Must have extensive experience as a Business Systems Analyst analyzing reported issues to assess the priority, source and impact of the issue and identifying appropriate solutions.
- Must have extensive experience as a Business Systems Analyst providing analysis and developing functional specifications for modifications and enhancements to an existing application, as needed.
- Must have extensive experience developing and executing test plans and test scripts, for all phases of testing, including functional testing, regression testing and user testing.
- Must have extensive experience working with users to implement new application features, including developing user documentation, conducting training sessions and providing hands-on support.
- Must have extensive experience developing detailed report specifications and designs.
- Prefer extensive experience implementing reports using Oracle stored procedures and Cold Fusion Report Builder.
- Prefer Oracle and Cold Fusion development experience necessary to assist in analyzing reported issues and making the necessary changes to address the issue.
- Must have experience with the application development process and tools, including the use of source control tools and issue tracking tools