The Intermediate Security Analyst / Cold Fusion Developer ideal candidate will assist the in providing technical support to include ColdFusion development and support security initiatives. The ideal candidate will have at a minimum the required experience as follows:
- 2+ years ColdFusion development experience
- Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge consistent with security principles and best practices as reflected in various Federal legislation, NIST guidance, and industry best practices
- Certification in their specialty area of expertise.
- Experience in providing services to a federal customer within the scope of the contract.
- Experience with FLASH would be a plus
As an onsite representative of the company, candidate must possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with the client.
- Education: BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience, in Information Management, or related field.
- Experience: Two (2) to Five (5) years experience with a minimum of 2 years ColdFusion development experience.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Develop and/or enhance web applications using ColdFusion
- Experience with the following operating system platforms (Windows, LINUX, UNIX, and Apple)
- Assist in providing technical support of all Recovery Act funded IT security initiatives
- Support enhancement FISMA and Recovery Act IT security initiatives
- Support for security architecture and engineering planning
- IT security tasks to include support for IT systems security administration tasks for implementation of IT security policies, processes, and standards
- Security engineering and technical support for enterprise security products implementation and operations