Stable, privately held Property & Casualty Insurance company based in the LA area. Average full time employee has been with the company for 13+ years. Once people get in, they rarely leave.
We have a new opening for a ColdFusion Developer, with duties as follows:
· Support, maintain, enhance, design, develop and document custom business applications. · Utilize skills with Adobe technologies, mainly focused but not limited to ColdFusion
- Work with DBA and other developers to design databases. Use Transact-SQL to write database stored procedure on MS SQL server 2005 / 2008.
- Adhere to and promote best practices and methodologies within the software development group, specifically for Adobe products; ColdFusion (Flex skill is a plus).
- Draft technical documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.
- Get involved in project initiation, estimation and planning, and utilize SharePoint for collaboration with project team. Report status to manager and to project leaders.
- Support and maintain existing applications.
- Maintain regular attendance.
The requirements for this position are:
- Degree or advanced degree in relevant major.
- 6 – 8 years of software design and development experience.
- Extensive knowledge and involvement in the analysis, design and development of custom business software, preferably in the insurance or financial industries.
Here is the link.