Support and focused responsibility for developing, design, testing, documentation and implementation of IT internal managed systems, including php applications, 3rd party products and SQL Database versions -Applicant will design, develop, test and administer multiple systems. Responsible for backup environment administration and management and user issue resolution. Examples of systems include Primary for Primavera (P6, Contract Manager) and support for SoftTime, InfoPath, eLogger, and multiple internal PHP applications.
- Minimum 5 years Experience with MS SQL, SQL2005 and MySQL support and administration
- Minimum 3 years Experience with Coldfusion development
- Minimum 3 Experience with PHP development
- Excellent customer service skills, writing and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in User Interface design
- Minimum 3 years experience designing, implementing, and supporting web pages
- Must possess skills with MS SQL Server and MySQL; Database Design and Optimization, Stored Procedures, Data Transformation Services, and Strong SQL Scripting
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java/XML/JBoss. J2EE
- Must posses skills with .Net platform (C # or VB.NET)
- Thorough understanding of HTML
- Creative problem solver with excellent trouble-shooting skills
- SharePoint 2007 experience is a plus
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Contract Job in Washington, DC”