Volt Technical Resources has a contract position available for a ColdFusion Developer to work with Our Client in Wilsonville, OR.
More specifically, the ColdFusion Developer will be part of an Enterprise Web Development team working on award-winning sites, including Our Client’s support website portal with over 100,000 pages and 1500+ products supported. Our Client is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their team at an exciting time. They are redesigning their 14,000+ page corporate site, incorporating the latest features in Search, Custom Landing Page Development, Social Networking, and Content Management. They use an Agile Development methodology and have an open workspace fostering a collaborative environment.
- Web Applications Development
- Database Development
- Site Layout and Design
- Creation of Reporting and Content sites
- Advanced Development in Java and/or ColdFusion
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Four (4) years of experience in ColdFusion Application Development, including use of Object-Oriented Design practices
- One year of experience producing web sites with advanced technologies, including Flex and ActionScript
- Must be able to demonstrate work and code samples from multiple projects
Here is the link.