DemandGen Partners, a rapidly growing real estate marketing & software development company, is seeking a Senior ColdFusion Application Developer with experience in building CRM and marketing related software solutions. The position is a temp to hire project.
The scope of work will is multi-faceted. It involves optimizing existing ColdFusion and SQL server infrastructure of version 1 of SmartTouch® and co-developing a property management module and content management system that will be integrated with the current CRM and e-mail platform.
Based on performance and compatibility, the position will evolve into becoming part of the team that will build the next generation CRM & Marketing Automation Solution on the same platform.
The contract position can be performed remotely for the immediate future.
- Experience with CF 8 or 9 Enterprise and .NET
- Understanding “Best Practices” for writing CFCs, CustomTags, and re-usable, scalable code
- At least 2 years developing advanced or enterprise-class CFML systems
- Mid- to senior-level T-SQL (MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008) skills
- At least 1 year with jQuery 1.3+
- Knowledge or cross-browser HTML & CSS
- Willingness to document code & system
- Experience installing IIS or Apache with CF Enterprise (or Railo) for clustering
- Experience with Email Marketing systems
- At least 1 year with AJAX
- At least 2 years designing and optimizing SQL Server 2005+ databases
- Experience with one or more common CF Frameworks, such as Fusebox 4+, ColdBox 3+, Mach-II, FW/1, or CFWheels
- CF 8/9 (or Railo 3+) Enterprise performance monitoring & tuning w/ tools like FusionReactor, CF Server Monitor, or SeeFusion
- ASP .NET experience
- Understanding of JVM tuning
- Advance T-SQL query writing and tuning
- jQuery 1.4+ plugin writing
- Advanced jQuery knowledge and skills
- MTA Mail Server and Sender Reputation experience. The heart of SmartTouch is its mailing capabilities.
- College Degree in related field