- As a Developer/Analyst on the Bay Cove Applications Development team you will develop and enhance customized software applications to support our clinicians and other staff who provide services to our clients with disabilities.
- Responsibilities for new development and migrating legacy applications to new platforms will include stakeholder consultation; application design and specification creation; coding and documentation; application and module testing; delivery; and application training.
- A degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering, and/or five years equivalent work experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work on individual projects.
- Use of a variety of Web development languages is preferred; recent expertise in Coldfusion is required.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Here is the link.