Flex and ColdFusion Developer P/A II or Sr P/A 6mo Contract to Hire in North Hollywood C.
- Support, maintain, enhance, design, develop and document custom business applications.
- Utilize skills with Adobe technologies, mainly focused but not limited to ColdFusion and Flex.
- Work with DBA and other developers to design databases. Use Transact-SQL to write database stored procedure on MS SQL server 2005 / 2008.
- Adhere to and promote best practices and methodologies within the software development group, specifically for Adobe products; Flex and ColdFusion.
- Draft technical documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.
- Get involved in project initiation, estimation and planning, and utilize SharePoint for collaboration with project team. Report status to manager and to project leaders.
- Support and maintain existing applications.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in relevant major.
- P/A II Position: Minimum 6 years of software design and development experience.
- Sr. P/A Position: Minimum 8 years of software design and development experience, two years in a leading role.
- Extensive knowledge and involvement in the analysis, design and development of custom business software, preferably in the insurance or financial industries.
- Expert at development with demonstrable skill of toolset, including language, class libraries, database modeling, query language and trigger, screen design, workflow and general PC environment.
- Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle is required. Including design and development using object-oriented architecture and programming.
- Preferred Programming Languages: Report Builder, Flex, C#, ADO.NET, Jscript, and WCF
- Required Database Experience: MS SQL Server and T-SQL Stored Procedures.
- Platforms: Windows
Here is the link.