A friend of mine from K-Force staffing agency asked me if I knew someone for this opening, so I’m posting it here:
Need to be a hands on developer with Coldfusion with strong application development skills. Will be leading a team of 5-6 people and want the person to have had past management responsibilities. Will be leading the operations team that will be handling smaller, quicker projects not related to the Recruitmax Enhancement work. Will be responsible for handling the tactical type of projects.
* Lead, mentor, train and oversee all activities of assigned development team members.
* Lead large, complex technical application development and support initiatives; manage multiple small initiatives.
* Interface with the various group to ensure application meets business requirement.
* Provide recommendations to improve existing applications and processes to ensure optimal performance.
* Maintain and support new and existing applications.
* Coordinate production build process.
* Analyze functional and application technical design requirements to create and/or modify technical design documents.
* Code complex application components based on design specifications.
* Analyze and troubleshoot and resolve Tier 3 escalated tickets.
* Evaluate and establish coding standards and methodologies.
Qualifications needed and other info:
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
* Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
* Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
* Stay current on newest technology and industry trends.
* Demonstrates the willingness to go “above and beyond” to ensure excellent customer service.
* Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Intermediate personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
* Commitment and adherence to firm Core Values.
Seven to ten years of experience in application development or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have strong knowledge of system development methodologies, application development tools, system architecture and design principles, and minimum of four programming languages. Knowledge of Object-Oriented and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies required.
Those who are interested in working in Tampa, Florida, please contact:
(nstephenson) (at) (kforce.com)