Position: Permanent full-time
This position is responsible for contributing to the design, development and continued enhancement of the enterprise Learning Management System (LMS). In addition, position responsibilities include the development of system modules, database structure, system integration(s), on going maintenance to existing components and trouble shooting of the Learning Management System.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or 2 to 3 years in a related field
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise web applications
- Incumbent must have experience with user interface (UI) development, structured query language, and web programming
- Coldfusion programming experience.
- Knowledge and experience managing and working with relational databases, specifically SQL
- Excellent organization, planning and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A Self-directed work style
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Knowledge of web server configuration preferred
- Knowledge of Interactive Voice Response systems (IVR) preferred
- Experience with program implementation in a multi-unit, geographically-dispersed environment preferred
Here is the link.