STG is currently looking for a skilled Cold Fusion software developer to support our customer at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory. This person would be responsible for ARL enterprise software application development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance. Participate as proactive team member for multiple projects. Become familiar with and support ARL software development standards and policies. Ensure proper source code documentation and maintain proper software configuration management using ARL CM tools of choice. Deliver quality, tested products.
- 2 or more years experience ( with BS degree )in web application development w/ Cold Fusion Components
- PHP experience a big plus
- Experience using component models and Object-Oriented languages (Java, C/C++).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process. .
- Proven ability to write, test, debug, and refine software applications to produce end product.
- Experience with software CM.
TECHNICAL SKILLS MUST HAVE:
- Ability to analyze software requirements and design specifications. Ability to work independently, deliver w/i tight schedule
- Cold Fusion development of web business applications
- 2 yrs web application exp
- 2 yrs Object Oriented Design
- MVC, Machii architecture
Here is the link.