STG is currently looking for a skilled Cold Fusion software developer to support our customer at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory. This person would be responsible for ARL enterprise software application development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance. Participate as proactive team member for multiple projects. Become familiar with and support ARL software development standards and policies. Ensure proper source code documentation and maintain proper software configuration management using ARL CM tools of choice. Deliver quality, tested products.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain current and future web applications / projects
- Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical solutions.
- Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard modeling techniques.
- Provide input to technical standards and development process.
- Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
6. Work cohesively with Govt project managers to gather requirements and other pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the customer expectations and need.
Here is the link.