Alion Science & Technology Corporation
Seeking a Programmer Analyst to provide web-based software program support for DOD customers for work/business flow systems. Programming support involves web site design, translation of operational requirements into detailed software/system requirements, source code development using Macromedia’s Coldfusion application software, testing and maintenance activities supporting digital information dissemination through secure systems.
In addition, applicant will be required to troubleshoot newly developed and legacy source code, correct discrepancies and conduct validation testing.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years experience (post-academic) as a software developer using Macromedia’s ColdFusion web-based programming software.
- Practical experience with HTML, relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server) and Java script.
- Familiar with operating environment using Windows and Linux servers.
- Experience in data migration, database schema design and SQL.
- Ability to fix software defects during subsequent testing.
- Assist with issue identification and prioritization.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- DOD Secret Security clearance is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Due to the nature of our business US Citizenship is required.
Here is the link.