Our Client, a company which facilitates security clearances for individuals and supports web-based applications for other background checking systems is seeking a Coldfusion Internet Developer.
This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust level security clearance per the client’s federal contract.
The Internet Developer is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the daily operation of databases, servers, and websites for Clients’ web site and applications.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
* Analyzes, designs, develops, and implements new applications for websites
* Develops Intranet tools for Customer Service Center
* Develops both static and dynamic web pages for websites.
* Creates, manages, and updates databases and tables to ensure proper performance in cooperation with the DBA.
* Provides second level customer service support for customers.
* Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education, prior work experience, and specialized skills and knowledge:
Here is the link.