This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust level security clearance per the client’s federal contract.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and implements new applications for websites
- Develops Intranet tools for Customer Service Center
- Develops both static and dynamic web pages for websites.
- Creates, manages, and updates databases and tables to ensure proper performance in cooperation with the DBA.
- Provides second level customer service support for customers.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related;
- Experience and general knowledge of servers, and databases;
- Experience in maintaining internet and intranet applications;
- 5 years of practical experience in Coldfusion * including components and structures;
- 3+ years of MS SQL including creation of stored procedures, database structures and triggers * 1+ years with SQL2005 or SQL2008;
- Crystal Reports and Web Trends;
- RADIUS authentication;
- excellent customer service and team-working skills.
Here is the link.