The Senior Web Application Developer will design, develop, and maintain web-based applications using ColdFusion and SQL Server. This position will focus on translating application requirements into custom middle-tier and back-end software components in support new product development, and corporate business applications.
- Design, develop and maintain ColdFusion applications and SQL Server databases;
- Participate in architecting, designing, and developing solutions for various tools and products;
- Support and maintain existing application functionality through minor and major software releases;
- Analyze business requirements and proposed software design solutions;
- Conduct and participate in the peer review of application design and code;
- Identify, evaluate and implement new application technologies and tools.
- 3-5 years developing web applications using ColdFusion;
- 3-5 years experience with SQL Server as a back end database;
- Experience with creating and maintaining tables, indexes, views or data migration scripts;
- Experience with ADA Section 508 web accessibility and compliance;
- Experience with ColdFusion Components, Web Services, and Verity searches;
- Experience with maintaining content management systems;
- Knowledge of Oracle or MS Access;
- Ability to multitask and work effectively, both independently and as part of a development team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field.