Digital Intelligence Systems Corporation (DISYS) is a global technology and business services consulting company that is known for its commitment to client satisfaction. Incorporated in 1994 and headquartered in McLean, VA as a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), DISYS is an information technology firm offering Staffing and end-to-end IT Consulting Services in areas of Implementations and Roll-Outs, Strategic Counseling, Support and Maintenance, Upgrades, BI, CRM and Testing for large and medium-sized companies. With offices and delivery locations spanning across North and South America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, DISYS has earned a reputation for offering around the clock deployment, outstanding client service, and state-of-the-art solutions.
The Applications Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining applications to support the business functions of the directing office off the specific government agency.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of two years of experience with application development.
- Requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and documentation
- Develop end-to-end designs for the web interfaces, reporting, and analysis components of projects
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate applications, reporting, and analysis architecture
- Develop web portals, applications and other user interface components to facilitate the user interface to Business Intelligence resources
- Assist Decision Support team members; DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements
- Participate in project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs
- Develop and document user security related functionality and constraints
- Strong programming/development and coding skills
- Excellent analytic and design skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data
- Solid data analysis skills using SQL, PL/SQL and other query based applications
- Oracle experience to include queries, tuning, creating tables, and stored procedures
- B.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or related technical discipline (extensive, directly applicable experience may substitute for the academic degree requirement)
Technical Skill Set