Kinnser Software is a fast growing company with hosted services for the healthcare industry. We are seeking an experienced Web/ColdFusion Applications Developer to build and maintain industry-leading applications. In addition to software development responsibilities, the individual will assist in troubleshooting software-related issues where needed. This is a chance to play a key role in creating industry-leading healthcare software and have a great time doing it. This person will be based in Austin.
Position Skills and Experience:
- ColdFusion 8 experience with understanding of OOP methodologies
- 2+ years experience with writing CF including use of CFCs & AJAX functionality
- SQL and SQL Server 2000-2005 Development (Stored Procedures/ efficient SQL coding)
- Source Control Software experience with Subversion a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a good sense of humor
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to work as a productive team member as well as on solo projects
- Other desired skills include:
- Agile Software Development experience and good understanding of software development principals
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Development experience with other tech platforms (i.e. Java, JSP, ASP, .NET, PHP, Perl)
Here is the link.