- Responsible for coordinating, maintaining, and updating information on the organization’s various websites.
- Remains familiar with the websites in order to help maintain website content as needed.
- Responsible for developing new online applications using HTML and ColdFusion.
- Responsible for maintaining existing online applications using ASP as assigned until they can be ported to ColdFusion
- Creates, modifies, and maintains tables in databases such as Access, Oracle, or SQL Server as needed for projects assigned.
- Reads and responds to all email from users regarding the organization’s websites and difficulty using the site or finding information.
Necessary Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and at least 4 years experience in web development required.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML coding (including tables, forms, Dynamic HTML and Cascading Style Sheets).
- Familiarity with ASP and .NET framework.
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update ColdFusion files.
- Ability to create, troubleshoot, and update pages on websites, including the ability to create, troubleshoot, and update VBScript, ASP and ColdFusion files.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server Administration, as well as advanced knowledge of Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Familiarity with Internet resources, including email, listservers, web browsing, newsgroups, online services, and FTP.
- Familiarity with database development and design, as well as ODBC data sources connecting with VBScript, ASP and Coldfusion.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Administration, Microsoft Access, as well as advanced knowledge of database design fundamentals.
- Familiarity with the life-cycle of application development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and diplomacy skills.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a busy environment.
Base Pay: $65,000 – $74,000 /Year