A senior ColdFusion developer. The individual should be fluent in the technical skills listed below in order to effectively develop new applications in support of the initiative. The individual should also be a team player and skilled in the analysis, design, and implementation phases.
- ColdFusion Version 8 programming experience – Mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel – Required
- J2EE – Highly Desired
- .Net – Highly Desired
- Detail oriented and committed to consistently completing assigned tasks on-time and error-free – Critical
- Excellent customer relations skills – Required
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual; team player who can adapt to changes in customer requirements – Required
- Excellent written and verbal skills – Required
- Ability to research problems and provide solutions – Required
ColdFusion 8, JAVA, J2EE, Architecture Design/ Development, Data Access Object (DAO), Section 508, DB2, MAINFRAME, .NET Development
Here is the link.