- Provide web application support to the NGA Office of Corporate Communications.
- Work directly with the client and Booz Allen Team to create a dynamic, database driven Web application.
- Leverage communication and consulting skills to convey ideas to team members and client.
- This position will initially be located in Bethesda, MD and may move to Springfield, VA within one year.
- 5+ years of experience in Cold Fusion-Experience with MySQL database or a similar relational database
- Experience with Cascade Style Sheet (CSS), HTML frames, or tables to accomplish page layouts-Experience with Web page creation and data management
- Knowledge of HTML using standard text editors, including tables, frames, targets, anchors, text attributes, style attributes, forms, objects, links, and Meta tags-Knowledge of the types, capabilities, and limitations of common Web-compatible imagery formats
- Ability to access servers using a remote workstation
- TS/SCI clearance
- Possession of excellent administrative skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Here is the link.