Lead Developer Position Overview Lead a team of internal and external software developers in the design, development, and implementation of our web-based assessment system.
Define and drive the overall web architecture, including integration of multiple web applications, selection and use of new and emerging web technologies, and scalable system architectures.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and develop web-based online assessment system.
- Manage a team of internal and external software developers
- Responsible for refactoring internal order processing and event management system
- Responsible for designing and building new applications as well as extending and enhancing existing code for stability, performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Responsible for overseeing software development lifecycle, including reviewing requirements design, coding, documentation testing, and deployments
Competencies and Skills
- Position Will Be Evaluated On Ability to lead and mentor other developers Attention to detail and the ability to solve complex problems
- Supervisory skills and ability to motivate and manage teams
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- 5+ years of software development experience working on complex web applications and CRM systems
- B.S. or M.S. (preferred) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Practical experience building applications with the following:
- SQL Supervisory