Minimum of 6 solid years of experience in ColdFusion MX6/MX7, ASP.NET C#
Jawood is seeking a Senior .Net, Coldfusion Developer.
- Demonstrated experience in ColdFusion MX6/MX7, ASP.NET C#, Oracle 8i +, and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Ability to learn how to support COTS packages like MPM/wInsight, Kronos, others
- Established track record in developing and supporting dynamic data-driven Web sites and applications by utilizing relational database design concepts.
- Self starter with ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve issues as well as manage server and application upgrades.
- Must act as a technical mentor to junior support personnel and take initiative as a lead on application projects for the business.
- Act as liaison to internal business partners to ensure that team expectations are being met.
- Work closely with internal customers and other I.S. team members to support and develop world-class solutions that solve business problems and meet company objectives.
- Minimum of 6 solid years of experience in ColdFusion MX6/MX7, ASP.NET C# with a focus on Visual Studio 2008 / .NET 3.5 as well as established track record in supporting applications with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Motivated to support applications by utilizing appropriate coding, style, and testing standards in alignment with customer requirements.
- Ability to implement projects with both waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of meeting budget and schedule commitments with a results-based attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate customer demonstrations of developed and COTS software tools, and to promote enhancements to existing applications that provide an improved user experience.
- 6 years experience in a software development environment with strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSE, MCSD, and MCTS
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Sharepoint object model, feature packaging, WCF, WPF, and the ASP.NET life cycle.
- Understanding of XQuery and ability to implement Web services