Children’s Hospital Boston is looking for a ColdFusion Web Programmer with 3-5 years experience to join the Web Team. This qualified person will develop web applications for clinical and administrative departments throughout the hospital using primarily ColdFusion. Ability to assist with developing functional specifications; ability to work on multiple projects, web administration knowledge a plus.
- Researches and identifies the requirements of information system programmatic needs. Analyzes vendor provided and internally developed solutions to meet the integrated needs of various departments throughout the hospital.
- Specifies, designs, develops, codes, tests and implements software applications that support the needs of multiple departments considering the individual goals and objectives of each entity.
- Provides analytical and technical guidance to team members and clients. Identifies requirements, develops application design, codes, plans and executes testing, and ensures that the application delivered meets specifications.
- Drafts (or assists with drafting) minutes for circulation and review; records decisions and purposes, as well as agreements on distribution of responsibilities and timeliness.
- Creates all systems development life cycles documents or assists team members in the creation of SDLC documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- Three to Five years of web related experience is required.
- Detailed knowledge of ColdFusion in addition to 1 – 2 years of recent experience using the program in required.
- Experience in unix/ web server administration is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communications skills are required.
- Attention to detail is essential