- Bay Cove Human Services
- Boston, MA 02114
- Nonprofit Charitable Organizations
- Job Type
- Full Time
About the Job
Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove’s 1,400 highly trained employees serve more than 12,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 100 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
|Requisition #2927||ColdFusion Developer/Analyst (Information Services, Boston)||Schedule: 9 – 5, Monday through Friday||Salary: TBD|
- As a Developer/Analyst on the Bay Cove Applications Development team you will develop and enhance customized software applications to support our clinicians and other staff who provide services to our clients with disabilities.
- Responsibilities for new development and migrating legacy applications to new platforms will include stakeholder consultation; application design and specification creation; coding and documentation; application and module testing; delivery; and application training.
- A degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering, and/or five years equivalent work experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work on individual projects.
- Use of a variety of Web development languages is preferred; recent expertise in Coldfusion is required.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Here is the link.
One thought on “ColdFusion Job Opportunity in Boston, MA”