This company is experiencing rapid growth and is now acknowledged as one of the leading digital agencies in the leisure, retail, fashion and luxury sectors. To help consolidate this position they are seeking a talented Senior Coldfusion Website Developer.
Considerable emphasis is placed on working within a team to comprehend the client requirements and push the boundaries to deliver exciting and engaging website experiences.
A complete finisher, your references will show a pattern of work completed on time and budget and ideally you will possess a vast experience of knowledge on backend development methodology and best practice. You will need a clinical eye for detail and a real desire to deliver some of the best websites being produced today.
The majority of the projects will be utilising LavaSuite CMS and Commerce providing a sophisticated solution for predominantly non-technical marketing teams.
- Leading website development within major client projects
- Coding of back-end site builds and site maintenance
- Day to day management and organisational responsibility
- manage and mentor a small team of in-house and contract resources
- Communicating and devising technical solutions
- Accurate scoping and estimating of jobs
- Working with our product developers and interface designer teams to ensure successful delivery of excellent web sites on time and budget
- Liaising and negotiating with clients in conjunction with project managers and account directors
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A Vision of what makes an engaging website experience
- Five years of web based server side development in a commercial environment – ideally gained in an agency
- Knowledge of Java would be a benefit
- Excellent knowledge of the wide range of issues that affect server side development Good knowledge of web best practices.
- In depth knowledge of at least one major content management system.
- Passion for web design
- Understanding and capacity for project management
- Ability to communicate requirements and solutions verbally and through documentation
Salary: £35,000.00 – £50,000.00 per year