International Management Systems(IMS)
- Design, develop, and support custom business applications.
- Experience in designing user interface implementing validation logic.
- Utilize skills with Adobe technologies, mainly focused but not limited to ColdFusion and Flex.
- Work with DBA and other developers to design databases. Use Transact-SQL to write database stored procedure on MS SQL server 2005 / 2008.
- Adhere to and promote best practices and methodologies within the software development group, specifically for Adobe products; Flex and ColdFusion.
- Draft technical documentation and workflow diagrams.
- Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.
- Get involved in project initiation, estimation and planning, and utilize SharePoint for collaboration with project team. Report status to manager and to project leaders.
- Support and maintain existing applications.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in relevant major.
- P/A I Position: Minimum 3 years of relevant software design and development experience.
- P/A II Position: Minimum 6 years of relevant software design and development experience.
- Sr. P/A Position: Minimum 8 years of relevant software design and development experience, two years in a technical lead role.
- Experienced in analysis, design and development of custom business software.
- Experience with object-oriented architecture and programming.
- Required Programming Languages: Flex 3 & 4, ColdFusion 8 and above.
- Desired Database Experience: MS SQL Server and T-SQL Stored Procedures.