General Dynamics Information Technology
GDIT (http://www.GDIT.com ) is expanding our current level of service to our NAVAIR clients in the California Maryland (20619) Offices. We are looking for a Web Application developers who understand framework and architecture of Web 2.0 applications built with the ColdFusion 8 development suite with Microsoft SQL Server data sores. Although writing code & programming applications will be a key part of this position, the ability to understand business work flow, requirements gathering and definition, documentation as well as SDLC development methodologies will be required.
- 8-10 years of related software development experience.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of the Adobe Cold Fusion 8 development environment
- Fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with coding methodologies such as Design Patterns a plus
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, normalizing and database structure
- Preference for developers with demonstrable understanding of HTML, CSS, J-Query, AJAX
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of programmatic data-access to MS SQL -Server, including triggers/queries/insert/update/delete/list of data
- Full System Lifecycle Development experience.
- Programmers will be required to be able to communicate well with the client and end-user
US citizenship and a Secret clearance REQUIRED! This work is on site at the GDIT California Maryland Offices (20619). PAX River base access required, some travel may be required, ability to obtain a passport may be required (USADIJ-TJUSA)
Here is the link