Client needs a ColdFusion Developer to work closely with various functional managers and other members of the Development team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Design and code dynamically driven websites.
- Demonstrate proficiency with physical and logical database design.
- Product project estimates, including expertise required in selecting appropriate building tools.
- Attend related project meetings with various functional groups represented. At times, lead the meeting.
- Work with functional representatives to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate with the project team with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value of service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Experience with ColdFusion required.
- Demonstrated understanding of CSS. Cascading Style Sheets.