Our client is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information and consumer publishing.
We are currently seeking two Coldfusion programmers, one for development and one for support, to develop and implement proprietary content and data management systems built with various technologies into new and existing products.
In each of these key roles, you will:
- Design and code dynamically driven websites.
- Perform physical and logical database design.
- Work with functional representatives to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value of service to clients.
- 3+ years of experience in development of Coldfusion applications
- Demonstrated understanding of Cascading StyleSheets (CSS)
- Understanding of User Centered Design
- Sound understanding of layout and Graphical User Interface design and presentation principles
- Object oriented design principles.
- Working knowledge of relational database design and principles
- Microsoft SQL Services (TSQL), DTS, SSIS, SQL Server
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills; ability to work and effectively communicate technology with stakeholders, and problem solving ability.
Here is the link.