Duties and Responsibilities:
- Based on guidance from the Technical Lead, perform maintenance and support of the existing RM-Online application for the ARNG.
- Assist in coding, testing, and debugging new software or make enhancements to the existing software.
- Writes code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
- Develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time-frame according to departmental standards and guidelines.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications.
- Works with technical staff to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- May help to develop the critical components of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
- Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software he/she is responsible for implementing.
- Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
- Helps to support completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production.
- May be involved in the development of software user manuals and demonstrate software.
- Seeks to improve personal job related knowledge and departmental process by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Here is the link.