Successful candidate will provide on-site website design, development, testing, management and support of PSI corporate web development efforts.
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks, including front-end, back-end, and database development.
- Managing resources to ensure timely and successful deliveries Work with clients and review panels to identify recommendations for the appropriate technical, business and human factors solutions.
- Promote a collaborative work environment with team members and customers.
- Provide task analysis and technical insight to help develop and deliver the needed capabilities.
- Develop and maintain web-enabled capabilities and custom applications.
- Define and track project requirements, plans, and schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 10 years of general experience or a Master’s Degree with 8 years of general experience.
- 8+ Years Experience in ColdFusion Development v8 or higher including strong CFC skills.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and frameworks.
- Basic understanding of software versioning, source control, continuous integration and release strategies.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
Here is the link.