Senior ColdFusion Developer
Contract: 6 months (possible contract-to-hire)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing all application layers using a variety of browser-based technologies including Cold Fusion 7 or 8, ASP.Net, Visual C#.NET, HTML, CSS, IIS,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using TSQL and key components of SQL Server including OLTP, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in XML, web services and related technologies
- 7 years experience in full life cycle development activities.
- Experience with defect tracking, source control management, and unit testing
- Designs, develops, modifies, implement and maintains the web applications and websites as required for meeting project deliverables.
- Assess database needs and design requirements for systems changes and enhancements.
- Perform trouble-shooting and programming analysis of system issues, including identification and resolution of security related events.
- Develop and execute system testing plans and system change migration to production plans for compliance with system change control requirements.
- Ability to work with engineers and other members of a internal/external project team to maintain the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website
Here is the link.