- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years employed in backend web/application development and database experience
- Skilled in the use of SQL, especially query optimization and schema design
- Background developing for a primarily Windows environment
- Web integration technologies including SOAP, XML, Web Services, HTTP.
- Application development experience with an understanding of scaling issues, load balancing technologies,
- Ability to hand-code pages using CSS for a fluid layout of page elements (without tables) and an ability to accomplish this using variations between relative and absolute positioning as well as floated elements
Here is the link.