The ColdFusion developer is responsible for the design and implementation of solutions to satisfy business requirements and systems requirements such as scalability, re-usability, maintainability, and supportability. Develops specifications for complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. Develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized.
- 1 to 5 years development experience with ColdFusion (CF)
- 1 to 3 years experience working with SQL 2000/2005 (experience with equivalent products may be considered). SQL 2008 a plus
- Experience with OOP preferred.
Preferred skills but not required:
- Flex 3 builder and production.
- CF Reporting
- COM and .NET object instantiation/integration
Here is the link.